Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello all!

This blog will be used to document the long, arduous task of converting a 2000 BMW Z3 from a conventional internal combustion engine (ICE), to an electric vehicle. I say "long and arduous" in an attempt to ward off the demons that threaten to plague any such project. Truthfully, I expect 80% of the work will go fairly smooth and be quick. It's that remaining 20%... That's where they get ya!

I'm planning to pull the ICE out in mid September. Stay tuned for regular updates.