Well, I did manage to get something done this week, in spite of that horrible flu that was trying to keep me down. I carefully measured out the new power steering line that I need fabricated. I took the measurements, photographs and drawings I made down to Alternative Hose in Phoenix and showed them what I need. They were all over it. They had the right fittings and had a plan straight away.
I expected it would take a week or so to get the hose done, but these folks are serious about getting their customers fitted with hoses and fitted quick. The guy I worked with apologized because they were busy that day, consequently it wouldn't be ready for 2 and 1/2 hours. That caught me way off guard; I would have planned my day differently to take advantage of that. But since I didn't anticipate such quick turnaround, I didn't plan for it, and my schedule happens to be tied up for a while. I can't pick it up until October 19th! I'll have to wait until then to examine what I'm sure will be some top notch work.